The basis of our services is the desire for the Client to take an active role in the building
design, but not at an exhaustive or overwhelming level. On the base level we provide support
functions including efficient meetings, realistic estimates and schedules, contractor/
manufacturer reviews and personal involvement. The client benefits from reduced
administrative time and a creative development process. Each of these items is recognized
in a survey* that reports the top six services rated as very important:
* Survey from Operating Manual for the Small Design Office, 1984, Guidelines
- Good fast early design studies and feasibility studies
- Accurate time and cost estimates
- Professional diagnostic approach to client situation
- Results oriented, always definite progress
- Good cost saving ideas, energy saving ideas, and easy maintenance ideas
- Full participation by office principal
This process has been the cornerstone of our projects and leads to successful project
management, completion and budget.
Thomas R. Pratt Architect brings a unique understanding of project development from the
Client's perspective during construction for a variety of projects. Our experience provides
practical alternatives, realistic schedules and solutions appropriate to your needs.
Our expertise has lead to smooth cooperation and coordination with architects, engineers,
contractors and agencies.
Thomas R. Pratt Architect offers the full range of construction and design services from initial
planning and concept drawings through final completion and occupancy.
Thomas R. Pratt offers economical assistance in all aspects of design including Long-range
Planning, Space Programming, Furniture and Equipment Inventory, Space Forecasting,
Feasibility Studies and Operations Analysis.
|Thomas R. Pratt Architect, PC
|"empowering clients in planning, design and construction"